Aria Cove is an attitude. It is for women who are confident about who they are. Our mission is to empower females globally to be confident in themselves and be who they want to be. Everything we create is aspirational yet affordable, understated and effortlessly cool timeless pieces for the confident, responsible woman.
The brand enables empowered women to dress on point whilst being responsible and kind to the environment.
We create luxury products that are accessible to all women to give them the fashion they need whilst being mindful and responsible of the environment. We make pieces that you can rewear in endless different ways. This isn't fast fashion - its circular fashion.
Animal Welfare Policy
At Aria Cove we believe all animals should be treated humanely
Our policy covers any animal-derived materials used in our products. If animal derived materials are part of our product ranges, they must be sourced from farms with good animal husbandry. This means animals have:
- Freedom from hunger and thirst – by ready access to fresh water and a diet to maintain full health
- Freedom from discomfort – by providing an appropriate environment, including shelter and a comfortable resting area
- Freedom from pain, injury and disease – by prevention or rapid diagnosis and treatment
- Freedom to express normal behaviour – by providing sufficient space, proper facilities and the company of the animals own kind
- Freedom from fear and distress – by ensuring conditions and treatment avoid mental suffering
Ethical Code of Conduct
Aria Cove Ltd is the company that develops, manufacturers and distributes the product ranges for the brand Aria Cove.
We are a reactive, responsive business and have established our supply chain to support this approach. However, this is not at the expense of a social conscience. We are committed to doing everything that is realistically possible to ensure our products are sourced in a principled and sustainable way. We work integrally with all our factories to ensure that products are not manufactured at the expense of the workers involved.
Aria Cove’s commitment and approach to our manufacturing partners:
- Communicate our social , environmental and ethical standards.
- Provide information on changes and agree reasonable time frames for implementation.
- Support on improving standards, efficiency, and sustainability.
- Communicate the contact within Aria Cove for Ethical Policy and who to contact should they need to raise concerns about the ethical operations. View termination of trading relationships as a last resort after supporting on remedial actions.
Modern slavery is a crime and a violation of fundamental human rights. It takes various forms, such as slavery, servitude, forced and compulsory labour and human trafficking, all of which result in deprivation of a person's liberty by another to exploit them for personal or commercial gain.
We consider modern slavery to be one of the most salient risks within the global garment sector although no sector, industry or economy is immune to it.
We have a zero-tolerance approach to modern slavery and we are committed to act with integrity and transparency in all our business dealings and relationships.